HD sound quality in the new and improved 4th generation ZIRENE SOUND®
AM3D is proud to announce the launch of the new audio
enhancement platform ZIRENE® 4th generation. The platform features
several new, amazing additions, which improves the user
One of the more fascinating additions is HD Quality - A new 32
bit internal data processing scheme ensures very high sound quality
with high signal-to-noise ratio and very low risk of clipping. This
means, that music and movies can be enjoyed with excellent sound in
Another benefit is the new Voice Enhancement. It significantly
improves user experience when watching video content on tablets,
smartphones and TVs. When voice is detected, the clear voice effect
creates a sense of presence when watching movie content on both TV
and small portable devices.
Bass-, treble- and level boosting capabilities have also been
improved to create higher and more uniform enhancements independent
of input content, while reducing risk of overdriving.
- The new ZIRENE® will have a great impact on the sound quality of
the devices it is used in.
Users will detect a clear difference, and especially the HD
Quality processing scheme is a huge benefit, says Clemen Boje
Larsen, Chief Technology Officer, AM3D.
ZIRENE Updates and New Features
- New Voice Enhancement feature
- New Dynamic Bass Boost
- New Dynamic Range Compressor
- HD Quality with 24 bits input/output audio
- Reverb option for Virtual Surround Sound on headphones
- Virtual Surround Sound for mono input on headphones
- Virtual Surround Sound with mono loudspeakers
- Output limitation for reducing overdriving in hardware and